Welcome to the home page of the Tarmac Junior Development Program Association of South Australia.
Here you will find details about the Association and what we do. Please have a look around and if you have any questions don’t hesitate to contact us.
- Day 1: August 6th – The Bend Motorsport Park
- Day 2: September 10th – The Bend Motorsport Park
- Day 3: October 22nd – The Bend Motorsport Park
- Day 4: November 12th – The Bend Motorsport Park
Information pack and application can be found on the forms page.
The JDP has received grant funding and donations to continue increasing the safety of our training cars, in particular the installation of race seats, Harnesses, harness bars and our latest project, Roll Cages.
We would like to thank the following organisations that have helped us to achieve this
- Motorsport Australia
- Government of South Australia through the Office for Recreation, Sport and Racing
- Southern Gas Services (Grant Stephenson)
- Street Machine Association of SA
- Brown Davis
- Repco (Modbury)
- Batteries Direct
- Misch’s Excel Garage
- B-Select (Modbury & Golden Grove)
Remember to always check our Facebook page for current regular updates.