Do you want to be the next Craig Lowndes or Daniel Ricciardo?
This is a unique 4 day program that prepares young people for future motorsport competition.
The CAMS Junior Development Program (Tarmac) is open to anyone eligible to hold a CAMS (Confederation of Australian Motor Sport) Junior Speed Licence (14 to 17 year olds) or Junior Non Speed licence (12 to 13 year olds). Previous driving experience is not essential but definitely an advantage, however, we are looking for students who are passionate about motorsport and wish to compete in motorsport events.
Each JDP day has three activities:
- Classroom Theory Training Sessions
- Workshop & Special Presentations
- On Track Driver Tuition Sessions
Refer to the information pack for the venue.
The cost to register for the CAMS Junior Development Program is detailed in the information pack which includes the following
- CAMS Club membership
- CAMS Level 2S Junior Licence
- CAMS Junior Development Cap
- JDP Car hire and maintenance for 4 days
- Helmets Supplied
- Track hire for 4 days
Refer to the information pack for this years dates and venue.
For more information
click here to download the Information Pack and Application form
Contact the JDP Coordinator
- Darren Mattiske
(mob) 0412 823 171
- Or contact the Confederation of Australian Motor Sport (SA) Office
1300 883 959